Thursday, December 6, 2007

Apple Finally Building a Portable Laptop

First off, sorry for not being regular on the postings. Some people e-mailed me over the past week asking what is going on, and things just got a bit hectic. In my prior life, I had to blog since the people I worked with depended on the information to a certain extent. In my new life, not many people really read my blog.

Anyhow, I found this post on digg about Apple releasing a portable laptop. All I have to say is finally. I have been waiting for a portable laptop from them for a while. I wonder what else it is going to have. There have been rumors about Apple pushing out an iTablet as well. Let the anticipation begin, and maybe I will attend Macworld for once.

One other bit of news regarding the iPhone although Apple did not build it. Someone built an app that uses Google's APIs to provide a My Location App on their iphone. It is a great alternative to Navizon. It is only a matter of time before someone builds a social network of iPhone owners which tells you when you are within a couple of hundred feet of a buddy free of charge. With that type of capability all the Helio owners would jump to the iPhone.

No comments: